Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
I miss my old life, so maybe I can go back to my old-old life.
THE FIRST TWO: BERRY AND LAYLA.
The ginger one is my sister's and the little black monkey-cat is my own.
We also call her layli and gigi.
THE BLUE PITT: SULLIVAN AND WALTER
Two true American gentlemen.
They belong to my eldest sister who lives up north in Chicago, Ill.
She too has a blog.
This is her link: http://sweetchartreuse.blogspot.com/
fashion is art. art is love, love is real.
- "No I didn't say anything.You assumed which is obviously something you shouldn't be doing too much of anyway"
- A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul.
- Acronym: CREAM: Cash Reigns Everything Around Me.
- all generalizations are false, including this one.
- AWKWARDNESS. COTTON-MOUTH.
- Be spontaneous! you go first.
- being as bubbly as a can of soda pop!
- Believe it or not, I love rap.
- CHALLENGE ME..to find the answer and broaden my knowledge of how to engineer garments.
- Chase what matters.
- CREAM ON THE INSIDE, CREAM ON THE OUTSIDE
- Damned pompous fools.
- Don't look to the approval of others for your mental stability.
- feeling so glad i stuck around for this
- Forgiveness is too easy. I can forget by indifference, but not forgive. I prefer revenge.
- Friendship is like money, easier made than kept
- fungible: adj. interchangeable. like you.
- Getting crushed out on the things only I should see. They're not for boys their just for me.
- hiccups in your happiness.
- hit it&quit it.take your top off!
- Home is calling.sponsors of tomorrow.
- If you want respect for your past, it means that you have a problem with your present and even more with your future.
- JUST BECAUSE... I don't see you as often doesn't mean I love you any less.
- KNOW FIRST WHO YOU ARE, THEN DRESS YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
- Laughing myself weak.
- MAKE TROUBLE.
- MIND MY SPOT
- NERDY NOT DIRTY.
- pulling your tangles out.
- reading is to the mind what exercises is to the body.
- silence of voice, of equal choice.
- Sometimes it’s easy to have ideas, but somebody has to find a way to do it. Often those responsibe for finding a way don’t have the idea.
- the art of escape.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, and you need to make use of this.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, YOU NEED TO MAKE USE OF THIS.
- the lightness of being.
- These boots make me want to conquer lands while shaking it.
- when you discovered I clean things simply by hiding them.
365 Project (33) alex asher daniel (1) Art (9) Art Under a Mental Eclipse (2) Austin Pro Life Walk (1) Babies (1) Black and White (6) Bloggers (1) blogueurs (5) do see how powerful the creative mind can be (2) DOGS (1) Dream (1) EPIPHANY (2) Eventful Day (6) Fabric Store (2) fashion blog (23) favorites (13) Film (2) FREELANCE (1) General (2) heavy thoughts take a back seat (12) I TAME WILD THINGS (11) Illustration (1) INFATUATION (10) Inquire into beauty (11) inspiration (13) JUST BECAUSE IT'S DIGITAL doesn't mean it's not my journal (39) Kairos/Phenomenology (4) Lace (1) Links Of Love (4) Love (6) Marilyn Monroe Tribute (1) Mine (9) MUSIC (3) neon (1) no affection only infection (6) of the day (19) Paris (1) Places (2) Recycled Photography (3) see how powerful the creative mind can be (15) senior yr (11) sugar honey iced tea (19) Texas (1) Theory (8) Under a Mental Eclipse (21) vlogging (8) wears and tears (6)
- ▼ 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (101)