November 4th, 2009
Zamierowski P: 4
Poetry Analysis Hawk Roastin/Golen Retrievals
Golden retrievals and hawk Raosting" unboastingly expatriate on their saturated point of views and stress; emphasize to an extended degree, the sense and sensibility they feel theier duties carry out in respect to their self worth and the world.Both poems use extended metaphors, parallel structure and emphasize on self-righteousness to declare; justify this voice and highlight theier views.
The hawk's view contradicts with that of the dog's view because the hawk has this compelling emphasis on egoism and sees the world as his own; "...whole of creation to my foot, my every ffeather/ now I hold creation in my foot," he demands the respect and successfully takes authority by bending its rules as if "air's buoyancy and the sun's rays" were set out in correlation to work at his own advantage. The dog's view rests less hefty, the "residue" as prodcut to the humans' unsettledconcerns, nuisances, distress and anxiety yet reflects a meditative/ruminated aura and he projects that very clearly through the author's tone and diction.
The dog empahizes how the everyday symptons/disturbias of his own disturb their everyday walks. The dog's "voice" elucidates the humans' easy access to lacking happiness in transition to hiw own nonchalant blaseness; immunity to their self-criticism; completly nehlectant to their mood as if oblivious, yet conscious of their activity. the dog highlights how well the human "dwells and sinks" as an effect to personal issues" "half way through the walk," [they're either] "sunk in the past thinking of what you can never bring back" and the "fog of concern for tomorrow" prancing around their conscience as if lingering above their heads. This contrast highlight how easy it is for himot feel content by accepting the way things are, for what they are rather than bein destructive by allowing stress and dissatisfaction to overwhelm them wholey.
what drives the hawk is his own self interest and the dog clearly doesn't allow herself to be distracted by the humdrum of his owner's routine. They both reocgnize that they have duties. The k-9 recognizes his importance and respects while acknowledgint hat his job really makes a difference in his owner's life; the necessity and the influence above all. The Hawk is only convinced "that the sun is behind" him, he is convinced everything is his: "My flight is direct through the bones/of the living/no arguements assert my right," "nothing has changed since I began and he doesn't expect it to change, while the day understands that it's because of his consistent "bow -wow bow - wow bow - wow" is the indication that snaps his owner back to reality and into rationality, but he's making a critique, he's criticizing how we ourselves allow ourselves to feel deranged by our won worries; anxieties; allowing ourselves to fall victim under those circumstances, that nuisance; a product to somehting we solemnly consrtuct ourselves, regardless to it's inevitablitity; there is no sweet escape from our horrors.
fashion is art. art is love, love is real.
- "No I didn't say anything.You assumed which is obviously something you shouldn't be doing too much of anyway"
- A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul.
- Acronym: CREAM: Cash Reigns Everything Around Me.
- all generalizations are false, including this one.
- AWKWARDNESS. COTTON-MOUTH.
- Be spontaneous! you go first.
- being as bubbly as a can of soda pop!
- Believe it or not, I love rap.
- CHALLENGE ME..to find the answer and broaden my knowledge of how to engineer garments.
- Chase what matters.
- CREAM ON THE INSIDE, CREAM ON THE OUTSIDE
- Damned pompous fools.
- Don't look to the approval of others for your mental stability.
- feeling so glad i stuck around for this
- Forgiveness is too easy. I can forget by indifference, but not forgive. I prefer revenge.
- Friendship is like money, easier made than kept
- fungible: adj. interchangeable. like you.
- Getting crushed out on the things only I should see. They're not for boys their just for me.
- hiccups in your happiness.
- hit it&quit it.take your top off!
- Home is calling.sponsors of tomorrow.
- If you want respect for your past, it means that you have a problem with your present and even more with your future.
- JUST BECAUSE... I don't see you as often doesn't mean I love you any less.
- KNOW FIRST WHO YOU ARE, THEN DRESS YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
- Laughing myself weak.
- MAKE TROUBLE.
- MIND MY SPOT
- NERDY NOT DIRTY.
- pulling your tangles out.
- reading is to the mind what exercises is to the body.
- silence of voice, of equal choice.
- Sometimes it’s easy to have ideas, but somebody has to find a way to do it. Often those responsibe for finding a way don’t have the idea.
- the art of escape.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, and you need to make use of this.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, YOU NEED TO MAKE USE OF THIS.
- the lightness of being.
- These boots make me want to conquer lands while shaking it.
- when you discovered I clean things simply by hiding them.
365 Project (33) alex asher daniel (1) Art (9) Art Under a Mental Eclipse (2) Austin Pro Life Walk (1) Babies (1) Black and White (6) Bloggers (1) blogueurs (5) do see how powerful the creative mind can be (2) DOGS (1) Dream (1) EPIPHANY (2) Eventful Day (6) Fabric Store (2) fashion blog (23) favorites (13) Film (2) FREELANCE (1) General (2) heavy thoughts take a back seat (12) I TAME WILD THINGS (11) Illustration (1) INFATUATION (10) Inquire into beauty (11) inspiration (13) JUST BECAUSE IT'S DIGITAL doesn't mean it's not my journal (39) Kairos/Phenomenology (4) Lace (1) Links Of Love (4) Love (6) Marilyn Monroe Tribute (1) Mine (9) MUSIC (3) neon (1) no affection only infection (6) of the day (19) Paris (1) Places (2) Recycled Photography (3) see how powerful the creative mind can be (15) senior yr (11) sugar honey iced tea (19) Texas (1) Theory (8) Under a Mental Eclipse (21) vlogging (8) wears and tears (6)
- ► 2010 (101)
- You will pretty much get whatever you want, simply...
- I want your everything as long as it's free
- VOGUE US 2009/LADY GAGA -The part of the bad witch...
- THE ANSWERS ARE EVERYWHERE.
- Silver Coins.
- So tasteful
- humans react differently to an animal that whimper...
- Making The Latter Half Stronger..
- Where Do Angels Come From?
- 'But It Was Good, No?"
- FUTURE GLASSES. I'M RATHER GLAD THAT GLASSES AR...
- Things We Learn From I Heart Huckabees
- NICK CAVE/ ZEALOUS KNITWEAR
- IRON DEFICIENCY/ JAI GURU DEVA OM
- THIS TIME.I'LL BE BULLLETTPROOF.
- DON'T BE JALOUS IT'S HARD I KNOW.
- If you want respect for your past, it means that ...
- Sunday Morning Oh crap, no it's saturday
- Perla Mendoza Ap Lit November 4th, 2009 Zamier...
- FLUORESCENT ADOLESCENT
- Prompt: Evaluate significance, achievement, risk y...
- xio, krishna, brenda.
- ▼ November (27)