The media's highlighted and popularized unhealthy, constraining diets, linking
them to self-worth, causing psychiatric damage while stressing detrimental
consequences. This constant battle with ourselves self criticism, the
puzzlement, the frenzies, has got to stop. Orthorexia is a disease where the
purity of foods is rendered an obsession; no longer striving just to be thin.
It is not necessarily an eating disorder it's a form of disorganized, disrupted
and disorderd eating and it's on the rise. Women who consider processed foods
as poison in their bodies and feel the upmost urgent despair to rid of it.
Holding the potential of leading to binge eating, possibly. It is a disturbing
new eating pattern and it's on the rise. Young feminines fail to recognize the
depth of this topic, we don't realize the impression the media seems to feed
us, and how much we feed on it. Adapting it's standards, almost subconsciously,
adopting them as our own; we relish the demand; we make it essential. This is
taking healthy eating to an extreme; A rapid momentum, swifting with haste.
It also possible that many may have picked it up as a result of their environment;
their parents and because of the way their parents act around food.
I want women to realize that there is a difference between caring for your body
and caring about it.There is an urgency in this insufficiency, for women to nurture their spirit and
appreciate themselves for what they are because it
will not only affect the body, but the self overall: your perspective, your
conscientious, your abilty to function is weakened, extracts vitality; hollow
emotions; attenuates you and your quality of life. I had this disease and was
completely oblivious to it's tension on my physique, my reasoning, and my
spiritual embodiment. I yearn for the day dignity refrains from modesty in
order to excel through linking ones value through decadence or lack of it and
support a healthier relationship with consumption whether it be entirely
miniscule or excessive.
fashion is art. art is love, love is real.
- "No I didn't say anything.You assumed which is obviously something you shouldn't be doing too much of anyway"
- A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul.
- Acronym: CREAM: Cash Reigns Everything Around Me.
- all generalizations are false, including this one.
- AWKWARDNESS. COTTON-MOUTH.
- Be spontaneous! you go first.
- being as bubbly as a can of soda pop!
- Believe it or not, I love rap.
- CHALLENGE ME..to find the answer and broaden my knowledge of how to engineer garments.
- Chase what matters.
- CREAM ON THE INSIDE, CREAM ON THE OUTSIDE
- Damned pompous fools.
- Don't look to the approval of others for your mental stability.
- feeling so glad i stuck around for this
- Forgiveness is too easy. I can forget by indifference, but not forgive. I prefer revenge.
- Friendship is like money, easier made than kept
- fungible: adj. interchangeable. like you.
- Getting crushed out on the things only I should see. They're not for boys their just for me.
- hiccups in your happiness.
- hit it&quit it.take your top off!
- Home is calling.sponsors of tomorrow.
- If you want respect for your past, it means that you have a problem with your present and even more with your future.
- JUST BECAUSE... I don't see you as often doesn't mean I love you any less.
- KNOW FIRST WHO YOU ARE, THEN DRESS YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
- Laughing myself weak.
- MAKE TROUBLE.
- MIND MY SPOT
- NERDY NOT DIRTY.
- pulling your tangles out.
- reading is to the mind what exercises is to the body.
- silence of voice, of equal choice.
- Sometimes it’s easy to have ideas, but somebody has to find a way to do it. Often those responsibe for finding a way don’t have the idea.
- the art of escape.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, and you need to make use of this.
- The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, YOU NEED TO MAKE USE OF THIS.
- the lightness of being.
- These boots make me want to conquer lands while shaking it.
- when you discovered I clean things simply by hiding them.
365 Project (33) alex asher daniel (1) Art (9) Art Under a Mental Eclipse (2) Austin Pro Life Walk (1) Babies (1) Black and White (6) Bloggers (1) blogueurs (5) do see how powerful the creative mind can be (2) DOGS (1) Dream (1) EPIPHANY (2) Eventful Day (6) Fabric Store (2) fashion blog (23) favorites (13) Film (2) FREELANCE (1) General (2) heavy thoughts take a back seat (12) I TAME WILD THINGS (11) Illustration (1) INFATUATION (10) Inquire into beauty (11) inspiration (13) JUST BECAUSE IT'S DIGITAL doesn't mean it's not my journal (39) Kairos/Phenomenology (4) Lace (1) Links Of Love (4) Love (6) Marilyn Monroe Tribute (1) Mine (9) MUSIC (3) neon (1) no affection only infection (6) of the day (19) Paris (1) Places (2) Recycled Photography (3) see how powerful the creative mind can be (15) senior yr (11) sugar honey iced tea (19) Texas (1) Theory (8) Under a Mental Eclipse (21) vlogging (8) wears and tears (6)
- ► 2010 (101)
- Brett Manning.
- i never loved nobody fully.
- Please, Please, Please let me get what I want
- SHE & HIM.
- hooray for sarcasm!
- I fell apart in my dreams and you caught me by my ...
- HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER.
- kitties in the neighborhood don't seem to like me,...
- I MEAN, I WOULDN'T GO BROADCASTING THAT IF I WERE ...
- "No...of course i'm not embarassed by you" COLLEGE...
- ▼ December (10)